- Roll into two 14-in. circles. Transfer to two 14-in. pizza pans
- coated with cooking spray. Spread oil over each crust. Top with the
- pizza sauce, oregano, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, Parmesan cheese,
- onion and green pepper. Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until
- crust is golden brown. Yield: 2 pizzas.
Nutritional Facts: One slice equals 343 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 611 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 19 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.