- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup King Arthur Premium 100% Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bow, combine the flours, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in pecans.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 13-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Whole Wheat Muffins in Country Woman September/October 2002, p35
Reviews for Whole Wheat Muffins(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review