- each loaf, seam side down, on a greased baking sheet. Make slashes
- every 2-1/2 in. in the top of each loaf. Cover and let rise until
- doubled, about 1 hour.
- Beat egg white and water; brush some over loaves. Refrigerate
- remaining mixture. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Brush again with
- egg white mixture and bake 15-20 minutes longer or until golden
- brown. Remove pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 loaves.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 102 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.