- circles. Cut each circle into 6-8 wedges. Roll wedges into crescent
- shapes, starting at the wide end. Place on greased baking sheets.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour. Melt
- remaining butter and brush some on each crescent.
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Brush again
- with butter while hot. Yield: 18-24 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 137 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 237 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.