- 8-10 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 75 minutes.
- Punch dough down; let rest for 10 minutes. Shape into a ball. Place
- on a greased baking sheet sprinkled with cornmeal. Cover and let
- rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Beat egg white and cold water; brush over dough. sprinkle with sesame
- seeds. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan to cool on a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf (16 slices).
Nutritional Facts: One slice equals 120 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 180 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.