Whitefish Roll-Ups Recipe
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup cubed soft bread
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 whitefish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash paprika
- 1. In a small microwave-safe dish, combine green pepper and butter. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in the bread, cheese, mayonnaise and mustard.
- 2. Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper; spread with bread mixture. Carefully roll up. Place seam side down in a shallow microwave-safe dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 385 calories, 22g fat (6g saturated fat), 130mg cholesterol, 789mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 39g protein
Reviews for Whitefish Roll-Ups
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.