White Wine Strawberry Sangria
I cannot have people over without someone requesting this perfectly refreshing beverage. Sliced fresh strawberries make the presentation over the top.
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) white wine
- 1/2 cup strawberry schnapps liqueur
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Ice cubes
- In a 2-qt. pitcher, stir the wine, liqueur and sugar until sugar is
- dissolved; add strawberries. Chill for at least 2 hours. Serve over
- ice. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 178 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.