White Wine Sangria
Lime, kumquats and two kinds of oranges infuse this quick and easy cocktail with an unforgettable citrus taste.—Joyce Moynihan, Lakeville, Minnesota
18 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3 bottles (750 milliliters each) white wine
- 1-1/2 cups brandy
- 3/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large navel orange, sliced
- 1 medium blood orange, sliced
- 3 kumquats, sliced
- 1 medium lime, sliced
- In a large pitcher, combine wine, brandy and liqueur. Stir in sugar
- until dissolved. Add remaining ingredients. Refrigerate 1 hour
- before serving. Serve over ice. Yield: 18 servings (3-1/2 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 214 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.