White Sangria Recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 medium oranges, washed and sliced
- 1 medium lemon, washed and sliced
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Riesling or other sweet white wine
- 1 medium tart apple, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, lemon juice and orange and lemon slices; mash gently with a wooden spoon until fruit is partially crushed. Add the wine, apple slices and triple sec. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Just before serving, add soda. Serve over ice. Yield: 7 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for White Sangria(8)
Sort By :
Light, refreshing, delicious!
Nice Fruity Sangria. I made it the night before and added the fruit about 4 hours before serving. I also added green grapes. The fruit was also delicious!
Took this to a "bring your favorite" Sangria party. Everyone raved and wanted the recipe. Needless to say, it was the first one finished. Very refreshing, great summer drink, although it was a hit in the winter as well. Great for those that are sensitive to red wines.
This was a really light and refreshing drink. It had just the right amount of sweetness added and the fruit were an added "snacking" bonus! I would definitely recommend this in the Summer months when it's hot out.
Very refreshing. Making it again this weekend and maybe the next and the next....