- 1 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 medium oranges, washed and sliced
- 1 medium lemon, washed and sliced
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Riesling or other sweet white wine
- 1 medium tart apple, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, lemon juice and orange and lemon slices; mash gently with a wooden spoon until fruit is partially crushed. Add the wine, apple slices and triple sec. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Just before serving, add soda. Serve over ice. Yield: 7 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for White Sangria
"Very good. I am always looking for sangria recipes with little or no citrus, since I have an allergy. This one was easily adapted with a wonderful result. There is never any left in the pitcher when I make this!!"
"Great if you are looking for a good, boozy party punch! I usually quadruple the recipe in a very large pot and ladle it out. You can just throw in a whole large can of pineapple juice. Great for a special occasion or any holiday!"
"Big hit! Everyone I make this for loves it! Made this for our block party ... there was a sangria contest... I won, first one finished"
"Light, refreshing, delicious!"
"Nice Fruity Sangria. I made it the night before and added the fruit about 4 hours before serving. I also added green grapes. The fruit was also delicious!"