I first served this dip during a Super Bowl party, and boy, did it disappeared fast. It's a great addition to a snack table because it can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until you're ready to pop it in the oven.—Molly Seidel, Edgewood, New Mexico
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1 envelope Lipton savory herb with garlic soup mix
- French bread baguette slices, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix sour cream, ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and soup mix until blended. Spread into a greased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 35-40 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with baguette slices. Yield: 12 servings (1/4 cup each).
Originally published as White Pizza Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014
Reviews for White Pizza Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review