A tropical twist on the classic white Russian, my easy-to-drink cocktail blends flavors of coffee, vanilla and coconut.Mark Brown, Irvine, California
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- Crushed ice
- 1-1/2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces coconut rum
- 1-1/2 ounces coffee liqueur
- 3/4 ounce heavy whipping cream
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the vodka, rum, coffee
- liqueur and cream; cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until
- condensation forms on outside of shaker. Strain into glass if
- desired or serve over ice.
- Yield: 1 serving.