White Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 3 cups half-and-half cream, divided
- 2/3 cup white baking chips
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Ground cinnamon, optional
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine 1/4 cup cream, white chips, cinnamon stick and nutmeg. Stir over low heat until chips are melted; discard cinnamon. Add remaining cream; stir until heated through. Remove from the heat; add extracts. Sprinkle each serving with ground cinnamon if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 397 calories, 27g fat (18g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (6g sugars, trace fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for White Hot Chocolate
"ABSOLUTELY THE BEST! VERY GOOD!"
"Family loves this"
"This is very good but really rich. Yummy!!"