White Grape Punch
We risk running out each time I serve this mix-ahead drink. The pleasant, fruity taste keeps ‘em coming back for more.
32 ServingsPrep/Total TIme: 15 min.
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cans (11-1/2 ounces each) frozen white grape juice concentrate
- 6 cups cold water
- 12 cups lemon-lime soda (about 3 liters), chilled
- Lemon and lime slices
- In a large pitcher, combine the apple juice concentrate, white grape
- concentrate and water. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, pour mixture into two pitchers or a punch bowl.
- Stir in soda and top with lemon and lime slices. Yield: 6 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 109 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.