We risk running out each time I serve this mix-ahead drink. The pleasant, fruity taste keeps ‘em coming back for more.
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cans (11-1/2 ounces each) frozen white grape juice concentrate
- 6 cups cold water
- 12 cups lemon-lime soda (about 3 liters), chilled
- Lemon and lime slices
- In a large pitcher, combine the apple juice concentrate, white grape
- concentrate and water. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, pour mixture into two pitchers or a punch bowl. Stir in soda and top with lemon and lime slices. Yield: 6 quarts.
Originally published as White Grape Punch in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2012, p21
Reviews for White Grape Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review