White Christmas Sangria Recipe
This punch has a pleasant fruity flavor. It's not too sweet so everyone will enjoy it! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 cups white cranberry juice, chilled
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3 bottles (25.40 ounces each) sparkling grape juice
- Pomegranate seeds and sliced grapefruit, oranges and kiwi, optional
- 1. Combine cranberry juice and lemonade concentrate in a punch bowl; pour in sparkling grape juice. If desired, add pomegranate seeds and sliced fruit. Serve immediately. Yield: 21 servings (3-3/4 quarts).
3/4 cup: 110 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for White Christmas Sangria
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC