This punch has a pleasant fruity flavor. It's not too sweet so everyone will enjoy it! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 cups white cranberry juice, chilled
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3 bottles (25.40 ounces each) sparkling grape juice
- Pomegranate seeds and sliced grapefruit, oranges and kiwi, optional
- Combine cranberry juice and lemonade concentrate in a punch bowl; pour in sparkling grape juice. If desired, add pomegranate seeds and sliced fruit. Serve immediately. Yield: 21 servings (3-3/4 quarts).
Originally published as White Christmas Sangria in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2009, p20
Reviews for White Christmas Sangria
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review