- 6 cups white cranberry juice, chilled
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3 bottles (25.40 ounces each) sparkling grape juice
- Pomegranate seeds and sliced grapefruit, oranges and kiwi, optional
- Combine cranberry juice and lemonade concentrate in a punch bowl; pour in sparkling grape juice. If desired, add pomegranate seeds and sliced fruit. Serve immediately. Yield: 21 servings (3-3/4 quarts).
Originally published as White Christmas Sangria in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2009, p20
Reviews for White Christmas Sangria
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 1, 2017
"Made this for our Christmas holiday get together and it was a hit!! I used White Cranberry-Strawberry Juice and I think that made it even better."