White Christmas Fudge Recipe
This smooth, sweet fudge from Paula Truksa of Jewett, Texas is loaded with nuts and chewy fruit and would be just right for holiday gift-giving.
- 1 teaspoon plus 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 2-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1. Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside.
- 2. In a large heavy saucepan, combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until combined. Bring to a boil; boil for 5 minutes without stirring. Reduce heat to low; stir in white chocolate. Cook and stir until chocolate is melted.
- 3. Remove from the heat; stir in extract. Fold in the almonds, apricots, cherries and cranberries. Immediately spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- 4. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2 pounds.
1 serving (1 each) equals 32 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for White Christmas Fudge
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC