White Christmas Candy
During the holiday season a few years back, my husband brought this wonderful candy home from work. The co-worker who'd shared it graciously included the recipe...and I've been making it ever since!
Besides being perfect for family munching, this creamy, "Christmasy" candy is dandy for holiday craft shows and gift giving.
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 pounds white candy coating
- 1/2 pound red and green peppermint stick crunch or crushed candy canes or crushed peppermint candies
- Melt chocolate over medium/low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove
- from heat; stir in crunch. Spread on parchment-paper-lined baking
- sheets; chill in refrigerator 8-10 minutes. Break into small pieces;
- store in airtight containers. Yield: 2-1/2 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 ounces) equals 301 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein.