This is the perfect holiday gift candy. It is so easy to make and will look so pretty in a gift box.—Gloria Nolan, Peoria, Pennsylvania
- 18 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 9 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In a microwave, melt the candy coating, butter and cream over low heat until smooth, stirring frequently. Stir in sugar. (If mixture separates, beat with a mixer for 30 seconds.) Pour into an 8-in. square pan. Chill for 20 minutes or until slightly hardened.
- Using a melon baller or spoon, scoop out and shape into 1-in. balls. Roll in sugar. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Originally published as White Chocolate Truffles in Taste of Home December/January 1999, p51
Reviews for White Chocolate Truffles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review