White Chocolate Tarts Recipe
To start, Traci works backward and makes dessert first. "White Chocolate Tarts are scrumptious but really no fuss, because they call for prepared tart shells, instant pudding and whipped topping," she explains.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 packages (6 count each) individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the milk, water and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let set for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- 2. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon about 1/3 cup into each tart shell. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 226 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 229 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC