White Chocolate Tarts Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 packages (6 count each) individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the milk, water and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let set for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- 2. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon about 1/3 cup into each tart shell. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 226 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 229mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (28g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for White Chocolate Tarts
"soo delicious. the white chocolate pudding would be an awesome base for a lot of different things, even just a great dip for fresh fruit like strawberries! and i used fat free cool whip."