To start, Traci works backward and makes dessert first. "White Chocolate Tarts are scrumptious but really no fuss, because they call for prepared tart shells, instant pudding and whipped topping," she explains.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 packages (6 count each) individual graham cracker tart shells
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, water and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let set for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon about 1/3 cup into each tart shell. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as White Chocolate Tarts in Quick Cooking January/February 2001, p20
Reviews for White Chocolate Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2011
"soo delicious. the white chocolate pudding would be an awesome base for a lot of different things, even just a great dip for fresh fruit like strawberries! and i used fat free cool whip."