To start, Traci works backward and makes dessert first. "White Chocolate Tarts are scrumptious but really no fuss, because they call for prepared tart shells, instant pudding and whipped topping," she explains.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 packages (6 count each) individual graham cracker tart shells
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, water and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let set for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon about 1/3 cup into each tart shell. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as White Chocolate Tarts in Quick Cooking January/February 2001, p20
Reviews for White Chocolate Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2011
"soo delicious. the white chocolate pudding would be an awesome base for a lot of different things, even just a great dip for fresh fruit like strawberries! and i used fat free cool whip."