White Chocolate-Strawberry Tiramisu Recipe
Here's a twist on a classic dessert that highlights another flavor combo my husband and I love: strawberries and white chocolate. Lighten it up if you'd like—I've had good luck with light nondairy whipped topping and reduced-fat cream cheese. —Anna Ginsberg, Austin, TX
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 9 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. In another bowl, beat cheeses until light and fluffy. Beat in cooled chocolate, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Fold in 2 cups of the whipped cream.
- 2. Brush half of the ladyfingers with half of the orange juice; arrange in a 13x9-in. dish. Spread with 2 cups cream cheese mixture; top with half of the strawberries. Brush remaining ladyfingers with remaining orange juice; arrange over berries.
- 3. Gently stir remaining confectioners' sugar into remaining cream cheese mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream. Spread over ladyfingers. Top with remaining strawberries. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
1 piece (calculated without syrup) equals 404 calories, 30 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 103 mg cholesterol, 169 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for White Chocolate-Strawberry Tiramisu
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC