- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 9 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. In another bowl, beat cheeses until light and fluffy. Beat in cooled chocolate, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Fold in 2 cups of the whipped cream.
- Brush half of the ladyfingers with half of the orange juice; arrange in a 13x9-in. dish. Spread with 2 cups cream cheese mixture; top with half of the strawberries. Brush remaining ladyfingers with remaining orange juice; arrange over berries.
- Gently stir remaining confectioners' sugar into remaining cream cheese mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream. Spread over ladyfingers. Top with remaining strawberries. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for White Chocolate-Strawberry Tiramisu
"Gobambookie-maybe try Grand Marnier?? Good recipe, went over well here. Am really glad to see polite, helpful discourse in these particular reviews. Too many on this site have been rude, extremely unintelligent, and downright vulgar. Bravo to the submitter AND reviewers:)"
"Anyone know if the OJ can be substituted with something alcoholic ? Like Kahlua in regular tiramisu."
"I followed recipe exactly except for the chocolate on top and it was wonderful!"
"Hey will it make a big change if you don't add orange juice."
"I made this for my son's birthday dinner and it was wonderful. His wife and daughter both asked for the recipe. Making it several hours ahead helps it firm up. It definitely needs the chocolate drizzle on top."