- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 9 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. In another bowl, beat cheeses until light and fluffy. Beat in cooled chocolate, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Fold in 2 cups of the whipped cream.
- Brush half of the ladyfingers with half of the orange juice; arrange in a 13x9-in. dish. Spread with 2 cups cream cheese mixture; top with half of the strawberries. Brush remaining ladyfingers with remaining orange juice; arrange over berries.
- Gently stir remaining confectioners' sugar into remaining cream cheese mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream. Spread over ladyfingers. Top with remaining strawberries. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews forWhite Chocolate-Strawberry Tiramisu
"Really good recipe, although I have to admit I didn't follow it exactly. I was in a pinch and didn't have time to go to store and hunt for things. Couldn't get lady fingers so I made a sponge cake and cut it up. Also, I forgot the Orange juice, oops. I also did not have mascarpone so I doubled the cream cheese and added some sour cream. I also did not fold any of my whipped cream into the cheese mixture, but I make my whipped cream with instant pudding mix to get different flavors and stabilize it so it doesn't melt. This might help those of you having trouble with "firming it up". I did however stir the strawberries right in, reserving some for garnish. Took it to church and it disappeared! I think this recipe has a lot of flexibility to it, which in my book is what makes a REALLY GOOD recipe. Would definitely like to try it as written though."
"Gobambookie-maybe try Grand Marnier?? Good recipe, went over well here. Am really glad to see polite, helpful discourse in these particular reviews. Too many on this site have been rude, extremely unintelligent, and downright vulgar. Bravo to the submitter AND reviewers:)"
"Anyone know if the OJ can be substituted with something alcoholic ? Like Kahlua in regular tiramisu."
"I followed recipe exactly except for the chocolate on top and it was wonderful!"
"Hey will it make a big change if you don't add orange juice."
"I plan on making this at my family reunion for a dessert contest. I do have one question. As far as I'm understanding; in your dish you put in cheese mix then ladyfingers & strawberries then the rest of the cheese mix then rest of the ladyfingers & strawberries. Or do you put all ladyfingers & strawberries in the center?To me it makes sense to just mix the cheese mix all at one time instead dividing it like someone else said. Does anyone know if it makes a difference?"
"This is a great recipe! Easy to put together and just the right amount of sweetness. I may add blueberries to the layers for the 4th of July."
"I made this recipe for a friends birthday cake. I was very simple to make for a basic baker like myself. It definitely looked and tasted like it came from a store. My girlfriends LOVE it. I also added some crushed strawberries to the icing top layer to make a strawberry cream... that was spectacular... must try that!!!!! I didn't have a problem with the cream being too soft. After refrigerated for a day it stiffened well."
"Made this for my 21st birthday it was a huge success"