White Chocolate-Strawberry Tiramisu Recipe
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 9 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. In another bowl, beat cheeses until light and fluffy. Beat in cooled chocolate, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Fold in 2 cups of the whipped cream.
- Brush half of the ladyfingers with half of the orange juice; arrange in a 13x9-in. dish. Spread with 2 cups cream cheese mixture; top with half of the strawberries. Brush remaining ladyfingers with remaining orange juice; arrange over berries.
- Gently stir remaining confectioners' sugar into remaining cream cheese mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream. Spread over ladyfingers. Top with remaining strawberries. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for White Chocolate-Strawberry Tiramisu
Sort By :
"I made this for my son's birthday dinner and it was wonderful. His wife and daughter both asked for the recipe. Making it several hours ahead helps it firm up. It definitely needs the chocolate drizzle on top."
"I plan on making this at my family reunion for a dessert contest. I do have one question. As far as I'm understanding; in your dish you put in cheese mix then ladyfingers & strawberries then the rest of the cheese mix then rest of the ladyfingers & strawberries. Or do you put all ladyfingers & strawberries in the center?To me it makes sense to just mix the cheese mix all at one time instead dividing it like someone else said. Does anyone know if it makes a difference?"
"This is a great recipe! Easy to put together and just the right amount of sweetness. I may add blueberries to the layers for the 4th of July."
"I made this recipe for a friends birthday cake. I was very simple to make for a basic baker like myself. It definitely looked and tasted like it came from a store. My girlfriends LOVE it. I also added some crushed strawberries to the icing top layer to make a strawberry cream... that was spectacular... must try that!!!!! I didn't have a problem with the cream being too soft. After refrigerated for a day it stiffened well."
"Made this for my 21st birthday it was a huge success"