White Chocolate-Strawberry Tiramisu Recipe
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 9 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. In another bowl, beat cheeses until light and fluffy. Beat in cooled chocolate, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Fold in 2 cups of the whipped cream.
- Brush half of the ladyfingers with half of the orange juice; arrange in a 13x9-in. dish. Spread with 2 cups cream cheese mixture; top with half of the strawberries. Brush remaining ladyfingers with remaining orange juice; arrange over berries.
- Gently stir remaining confectioners' sugar into remaining cream cheese mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream. Spread over ladyfingers. Top with remaining strawberries. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for White Chocolate-Strawberry Tiramisu(9)
Sort By :
I made this recipe for a friends birthday cake. I was very simple to make for a basic baker like myself. It definitely looked and tasted like it came from a store. My girlfriends LOVE it. I also added some crushed strawberries to the icing top layer to make a strawberry cream... that was spectacular... must try that!!!!! I didn't have a problem with the cream being too soft. After refrigerated for a day it stiffened well.
Made this for my 21st birthday it was a huge success
I love this recipe but I am having trouble getting it to firm up. I have made it twice and whipped my cream longer and added more of the mascapone cream but it doesn't get firm. its great as a trifle cake and the taste is great. Any suggestions?
That's ok! Communication is how we learn :)
Gotcha! I wished it would have explained that a little better! I'm not a daily baker!! :) The way I made it came out great though! Yummy!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Italian Desserts >