- longer. Cool on a wire rack. Reduce heat to 350°.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, melted white chips, sugar and
- vanilla until blended. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until
- combined. Pour into crust.
- In a microwave, heat jam until melted; stir until smooth. Drop by
- teaspoonfuls over filling; cut through filling with a knife to
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely
- on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 536 calories, 37 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 117 mg cholesterol, 343 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.