White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 4 to 5 tablespoons cold water
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white baking chips, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1. In a small bowl, combine flour and salt; cut in shortening until crumbly. Gradually add water, tossing with a fork until dough forms a ball.
- 2. Roll out pastry to fit a 9-in. pie plate. Transfer pastry to pie plate. Trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond edge of plate; flute edges.
- 3. Line unpricked pastry with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Fill with dried beans, uncooked rice or pie weights. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Remove foil and weights; bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack. Reduce heat to 350°.
- 4. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, melted white chips, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust.
- 5. In a microwave, heat jam until melted; stir until smooth. Drop by teaspoonfuls over filling; cut through filling with a knife to swirl.
- 6. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 536 calories, 37g fat (18g saturated fat), 117mg cholesterol, 343mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.