White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 4 to 5 tablespoons cold water
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white baking chips, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1. In a small bowl, combine flour and salt; cut in shortening until crumbly. Gradually add water, tossing with a fork until dough forms a ball.
- 2. Roll out pastry to fit a 9-in. pie plate. Transfer pastry to pie plate. Trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond edge of plate; flute edges.
- 3. Line unpricked pastry with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Fill with dried beans, uncooked rice or pie weights. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Remove foil and weights; bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack. Reduce heat to 350°.
- 4. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, melted white chips, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust.
- 5. In a microwave, heat jam until melted; stir until smooth. Drop by teaspoonfuls over filling; cut through filling with a knife to swirl.
- 6. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 536 calories, 37g fat (18g saturated fat), 117mg cholesterol, 343mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.