- Carlini Cooking Spray
- 1 Goldhen Large Egg
- 3 tablespoons Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 cup Friendly Farms 2% Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 cups Baker's Corner All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Baker’s Corner Granulated Sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon Baker's Corner Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- 1 cup Baker's Corner White Baking Chips
- 1-1/2 cups raspberries
- Preheat oven to 400°. Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg, butter, milk, and lemon zest until combined. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir until well combined. Gently fold the white baking chips and raspberries into the batter.
- Divide the batter evenly between the cups and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Yield: 12 muffins.
Originally published as White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins Provided by ALDI 2013
Reviews for White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 6, 2014
Very Good muffins but I didn't have the ingredients by the ones in recipe, used my flour sugar and the rest turned out great