White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
As a dairy farmer’s wife, I have experience making cheesecake. In fact, most anything containing milk products is tasty in my book. If I’m out of cream cheese, it’s time to go to the grocery store! —Wendy Barkman, Breezewood, Pennsylvania
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. Bake: 1 hour 20 min. + chilling YIELD:12 servings
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, flour and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in the chips. Pour over crust.
- 3. In a microwave, melt raspberry jam; stir until smooth. Drop by teaspoonfuls over batter; cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- 4. Place pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan. Place in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- 5. Bake at 325° for 80-85 minutes or until center is just set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 403 calories, 23 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC