- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, flour and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in the chips. Pour over crust.
- In a microwave, melt raspberry jam; stir until smooth. Drop by teaspoonfuls over batter; cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Place pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan. Place in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 80-85 minutes or until center is just set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
"Made this for a holiday party and it was a big hit! Came out as pretty as the picture as well."
"This is a great recipe! It's so pretty too. This is a nice recipe to make for a special occasion, such as Valentine's Day."
"Wonderful! the only thing I did differently was to use raspberry pie and pastry filling and added it in the middle as well as on the top. Everyone loved it!"
"I made this for a Christmas party and everyone raved about it! It is the best cheesecake I have ever made by far and I've made my fair share. Definitely a keeper!"
"I won't make this again. Would be better with a true raspberry sauce. The jam was not very impressive."
"I followed the recipe to the letter. After 40 minutes the cheesecake was overbrowned. I covered it with foil the rest of the time. It sure didn't look like the picture. Cracked terrible and I was not sure it got done in the middle. The raspberrysmelled divine and it did taste good. I will have to try again."
"This is such a good cheese cake,tastes great and looks just like the picture,I wish TOH would let us all know what recipies are freezable."
"love this reciepe"