White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/4 cups vanilla or white chips, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon each ground ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg
- White chocolate curls, optional
- 1. Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan.
- 2. Press cookie crumbs onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in melted chips.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine pumpkin and spices; gently fold into cream cheese mixture. Pour into prepared pan. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- 4. Bake at 325° for 60-65 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
- 5. Garnish with white chocolate curls if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 piece: 369 calories, 24g fat (13g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 223mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake
"can you use a prepared chocolate crust and make the ingredients on the stovetop then pour into crust? anyone?"
"Getting the white chocolate just right is the trickiest part...melting it to the correct temperature without it setting again. But if you can get that down, this recipe is simply amazing! It's a huge hit whenever I make it and a great addition to our holiday cookbook"