White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/4 cups vanilla or white chips, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon each ground ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg
- White chocolate curls, optional
- 1. Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan.
- 2. Press cookie crumbs onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in melted chips.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine pumpkin and spices; gently fold into cream cheese mixture. Pour into prepared pan. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- 4. Bake at 325° for 60-65 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
- 5. Garnish with white chocolate curls if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 piece: 369 calories, 24g fat (13g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 223mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake
"can you use a prepared chocolate crust and make the ingredients on the stovetop then pour into crust? anyone?"