White Chocolate Pretzel Snack Recipe
- 1/2 cup pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- In a large bowl, combine the pretzels, peanuts and cereal. In a microwave, melt chocolate and shortening, stir until smooth.
- Pour over pretzel mixture; toss to coat evenly. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper; cool. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for White Chocolate Pretzel Snack
Sort By :
My neighbor made these - but neither of us us fond of pretzels (and she used to have a bakery and candy shop) so she substituted shoestring potatoes (potato sticks) for the pretzels. (so you still have the salt/chocolate thing going and she ground the nuts finely, and added finely chopped dried cherries (or sometimes dried cranberries). YUM!!! Addictive.
My friend and I made these for a Chronicles of Narnia party! :D My friend had the idea to add some M&M's...and it made for a tasty treat while watching teh movie! Yum! I love this snack! Thanks so much for the recipe!
Absolutely amazing! Trying it next time with milk chocolate!
Everyone LOVED it!!!!!!!!!But I used pecans!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Recipes for Two >
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Appetizers for Two >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >