White Chocolate Popcorn Deluxe Recipe
This popcorn recipe is so fast and simple. I take it to potlucks and for the teachers' table at work. I love to try different types of chocolate and other mix-ins, too! —Kay Scott, Hico, Texas
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + cooling YIELD:8 servings
- 8 cups air-popped popcorn
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place popcorn in a large bowl. In a microwave, melt white chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat. Add the cranberries, nuts and salt.
- 2. Spread onto waxed paper. Cool until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 quarts.
1 cup equals 114 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 233 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC