White Chocolate Popcorn Deluxe
This popcorn recipe is so fast and simple. I take it to potlucks and for the teachers' table at work. I love to try different types of chocolate and other mix-ins, too! —Kay Scott, Hico, Texas
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + cooling
- 8 cups air-popped popcorn
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. In a microwave, melt white chocolate
- and butter; stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to
- coat. Add the cranberries, nuts and salt.
- Spread onto waxed paper. Cool until set. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 114 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 233 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.