This popcorn recipe is so fast and simple. I take it to potlucks and for the teachers' table at work. I love to try different types of chocolate and other mix-ins, too! —Kay Scott, Hico, Texas
- 8 cups air-popped popcorn
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. In a microwave, melt white chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat. Add the cranberries, nuts and salt.
- Spread onto waxed paper. Cool until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 quarts.
Originally published as White Chocolate Popcorn Deluxe in Healthy Cooking December/January 2010, p49
Reviews for White Chocolate Popcorn Deluxe
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review