White Chocolate Pistachio and Cranberry Biscotti
Over the years, I've adapted my most-requested biscotti recipe to add some of my favorite ingredients: cranberries, white chocolate and pistachios. This biscotti keeps and freezes well.—Susan Nelson, Newbury Park, California
30 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white baking chips
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup pistachios
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, beat sugar and oil until
- blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder
- and salt; gradually add to sugar mixture and mix well. Stir in the
- chips, cranberries and pistachios.
- Divide dough in half. On a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, shape
- each half into a 10x1-1/2-in. rectangle with lightly floured hands.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place pans on wire racks. When cool enough to handle, transfer to a
- cutting board; cut diagonally with a serrated knife into 1/2-in.
- slices. Place cut side down on baking sheets.
- Bake 6-7 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove to wire