White Chocolate Pistachio and Cranberry Biscotti Recipe
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white baking chips
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup pistachios
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, beat sugar and oil until blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to sugar mixture and mix well. Stir in the chips, cranberries and pistachios.
- 2. Divide dough in half. On a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, shape each half into a 10x1-1/2-in. rectangle with lightly floured hands. Bake 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 3. Place pans on wire racks. When cool enough to handle, transfer to a cutting board; cut diagonally with a serrated knife into 1/2-in. slices. Place cut side down on baking sheets.
- 4. Bake 6-7 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 cookie: 134 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 81mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for White Chocolate Pistachio and Cranberry Biscotti
"Perfect for a dessert snack or if you like a sweet treat with your morning coffee."
"These are a winner. Great taste with wonderful ingredients."