White Chocolate Pie Recipe
For Valentine's Day, tint whipped topping pink to cover Sue Brown's creamy dessert. Follow the Hanover, Indiana cook's lead and sprinkle the pie with a crushed Heath candy bar, or garnish each slice with an Oreo cookie for a fast finishing touch.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped toping, thawed, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 1-1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- Red food coloring
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and 1/4 cup whipped topping until smooth. Spread over crust.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Pour over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- 3. Tint remaining whipped topping pink with red food coloring. Spread over pie just before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 391 calories, 21g fat (13g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 373mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for White Chocolate Pie
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC