White Chocolate Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped toping, thawed, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 1-1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- Red food coloring
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and 1/4 cup whipped topping until smooth. Spread over crust.
- In a small bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Pour over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Tint remaining whipped topping pink with red food coloring. Spread over pie just before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as White Chocolate Pie in Quick Cooking January/February 2002, p19
Reviews for White Chocolate Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Cream Pie >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >