- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip the
- squares into the coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed
- paper-lined baking sheets until set.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening if desired; stir
- until smooth. Drizzle over the squares. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 3-1/4 pounds (about 9-1/2 dozen).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 90 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 22 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.