White Chocolate Party Mix Recipe
- 5 cups Cheerios
- 5 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 pound chocolate M&M's
- 1 package (10 ounces) mini pretzels
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) white baking chips
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients; set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chips and oil at 70% power for 1 minute, stirring once. Microwave on high for 5 seconds; stir until smooth.
- Pour over cereal mixture and mix well. Spread onto three waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Cool; break apart. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5 quarts.
Reviews for White Chocolate Party Mix(16)
Sort By :
I've been making this delicious treat ever since I received the magazine in 1996. It is our most favorite snack mix ever! I usually throw in a few peanut M&M's as well. I make this for other occasions too. I'll buy pastel or red, white, and pink M&M's for Easter or Valentine's Day. Deliciously the BEST!
Has anyone used fruit loops? and sunflower kernels?
this was such a yummy treat! everyone loved it, really great for party's
I prefer the other recipe with chex cereal instead of popcorn.
Every year I make this for my neighbors. One year I sent something different and they actually complained! I sometimes use dark chocolate M&Ms. Also, since I love peanuts, I sometimes use more peanuts and less M&Ms than the recipe says. Original recipe is fantastic though.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Gift Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Kids Snacks >
- Nut Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Peanut Recipes >