White Chocolate Party Mix
You won't be able to stop eating this irresistible mix. The light, sweet coating is great over cereal, peanuts, pretzels and M&M's. —Norene Wright, Manilla, Indiana
15 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 5 cups Cheerios
- 5 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 pound chocolate M&M's
- 1 package (10 ounces) mini pretzels
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) white baking chips
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients; set aside. In a
- microwave-safe bowl, heat chips and oil at 70% power for 1 minute,
- stirring once. Microwave on high for 5 seconds; stir until smooth.
- Pour over cereal mixture and mix well. Spread onto three waxed
- paper-lined baking sheets. Cool; break apart. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 5 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 547 calories, 27 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 589 mg sodium, 70 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 11 g protein.