White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/4 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Additional sugar
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg. Add extracts. Combine the oats, flour, salt and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture until blended. Stir in the coconut and chocolate.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar. Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews for White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies(4)
Sort By :
These tasted great but are really flat. I almost didn't take them to the event I made them for but decided to anyway. They were a hit.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G recipe!!! My friends literaly fought for the crumbs. Will definitely do it again and this time, double it ! :) I do understand your sons and grandsons now !
Very, very good. Moist, yet crunchy on the outside like I like it. My 3 young kids and my husband loved them. We ate almost a half batch in one night.
My family doesn't like coconut, so I left out the coconut and coconut extract. They are delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Oatmeal Cookies >
- Quick Chocolate Desserts >