White Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 cups blueberries, raspberries or strawberries
- Additional berries, optional
- In a bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add chocolate and beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream. Alternate layers of mousse and berries in parfait glasses, ending with mousse. Garnish with additional berries if desired. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 hours. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for White Chocolate Mousse
Sort By :
"I usually don't like white chocolate, but I was trying to duplicate a restaurant dessert where white chocolate mousse was served in a carmelized basket with strawberry sauce. I've made this recipe several times, always with great results. Instead of layering the fruit, we add it when it's served.It's easy, has only 4 ingredients (plus the fruit), can be made in advance, and it's delicious. What more could you ask for?"
"I make this wonderful mousse and serve it in dark chocolate cups and topped with berries. I get rave reviews every time!"
"I have made this recipe many times and it is always a winner with guests. Very fancy, but light and creamy to end a meal."