White Chocolate Mousse Recipe
This elegant, fluffy dessert is a feast for the eyes and palate. Since almost any fresh fruit may be used, it can grace special meals throughout the year. My family loves it, and the recipe is easy to double if you are hosting a larger group. -Susan Herbert, Aurora, Illinois
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 cups blueberries, raspberries or strawberries
- Additional berries, optional
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- 2. In another bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add chocolate and beat until smooth.
- 3. Fold in whipped cream. Alternate layers of mousse and berries in parfait glasses, ending with mousse. Garnish with additional berries if desired. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 hours. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 257 calories, 21 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for White Chocolate Mousse
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC