It takes just a few ingredients to create these tempting tarts. Bright fresh fruit provides the perfect contrast to sweet white chocolate. You’ll love ’em! Angela Lively - Cookeville, Tennessee
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 packages (6 count each) individual graham cracker tart shells
- Assorted fresh fruit, optional
- In a microwave, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl; whisk in milk and vanilla. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into tart shells. Garnish with fruit if desired. Chill until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as White Chocolate Mousse Tarts in Simple & Delicious March/April 2010, p31
Reviews for White Chocolate Mousse Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review