It takes just a few ingredients to create these tempting tarts. Bright fresh fruit provides the perfect contrast to sweet white chocolate. You’ll love ’em! —Angela Lively, Cookeville, Tennessee
Featured In: 78 Christmas Potluck Desserts for 12 or More
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 packages (6 count each) individual graham cracker tart shells
- Assorted fresh fruit, optional
- In a microwave, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl; whisk in milk and vanilla. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into tart shells. Garnish with fruit if desired. Chill until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as White Chocolate Mousse Tarts in Simple & Delicious March/April 2010, p31
Reviews for White Chocolate Mousse Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2012
"My friend made these for a gathering and YUM!!! they are so creamy and light! I cant wait to make them this summer with lots of fresh fruit!"
Reviewed Mar. 19, 2010
"Amazing! The vanilla extract really brings out the creamy flavor!"