White Chocolate Mousse Tarts
It takes just a few ingredients to create these tempting tarts. Bright fresh fruit provides the perfect contrast to sweet white chocolate. You’ll love ’em! Angela Lively - Cookeville, Tennessee
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time 30 min.
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 packages (6 count each) individual graham cracker tart shells
- Assorted fresh fruit, optional
- In a microwave, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. Transfer to a
- large bowl; whisk in milk and vanilla. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon
- into tart shells. Garnish with fruit if desired. Chill until
- serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 tart (calculated without fruit) equals 437 calories, 28 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 215 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.