White Chocolate Mousse Tarts Recipe
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 packages (6 count each) individual graham cracker tart shells
- Assorted fresh fruit, optional
- 1. In a microwave, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl; whisk in milk and vanilla. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into tart shells. Garnish with fruit if desired. Chill until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 tart (calculated without fruit) equals 437 calories, 28 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 215 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for White Chocolate Mousse Tarts
"My friend made these for a gathering and YUM!!! they are so creamy and light! I cant wait to make them this summer with lots of fresh fruit!"
"Fantastic dessert for white chocolate lovers"
"This was such a lovely dessert. I made it for a church dinner, where several other desserts were offered. These were the first to go."
"Amazing! The vanilla extract really brings out the creamy flavor!"