White Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 cups blueberries, raspberries or strawberries
- Additional berries, optional
- In a bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add chocolate and beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream. Alternate layers of mousse and berries in parfait glasses, ending with mousse. Garnish with additional berries if desired. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 hours. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for White Chocolate Mousse
Sort By :
I usually don't like white chocolate, but I was trying to duplicate a restaurant dessert where white chocolate mousse was served in a carmelized basket with strawberry sauce. I've made this recipe several times, always with great results. Instead of layering the fruit, we add it when it's served.
It's easy, has only 4 ingredients (plus the fruit), can be made in advance, and it's delicious. What more could you ask for?
I make this wonderful mousse and serve it in dark chocolate cups and topped with berries. I get rave reviews every time!
I have made this recipe many times and it is always a winner with guests. Very fancy, but light and creamy to end a meal.