White Chocolate Mint Pie
Two classic holiday flavors-chocolate and peppermint-combine in this creamy, rich pie. For added sweetness, drizzle each piece with chocolate syrup.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 20 peppermint candies, crushed
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat fudge topping on high for 12-17
- seconds or until spreadable. Spread over the bottom of crust; set
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and peppermint extract until
- smooth. Gradually beat in 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Slowly add the
- remaining milk. Sprinkle with pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2-3
- minutes or until slightly thickened. Pour into the crust. Chill for
- at least 25 minutes. Sprinkle with peppermints. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 374 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 422 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.