White Chocolate Mint Pie Recipe
Two classic holiday flavors-chocolate and peppermint-combine in this creamy, rich pie. For added sweetness, drizzle each piece with chocolate syrup.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + chilling YIELD:6-8 servings
- 1/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 20 peppermint candies, crushed
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat fudge topping on high for 12-17 seconds or until spreadable. Spread over the bottom of crust; set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and peppermint extract until smooth. Gradually beat in 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Slowly add the remaining milk. Sprinkle with pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Pour into the crust. Chill for at least 25 minutes. Sprinkle with peppermints. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 374 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 422 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC