Two classic holiday flavors-chocolate and peppermint-combine in this creamy, rich pie. For added sweetness, drizzle each piece with chocolate syrup.
Featured In: 16 Girl Scout Cookie Contest Finalist Recipes
- 1/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 20 peppermint candies, crushed
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat fudge topping on high for 12-17 seconds or until spreadable. Spread over the bottom of crust; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and peppermint extract until smooth. Gradually beat in 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Slowly add the remaining milk. Sprinkle with pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Pour into the crust. Chill for at least 25 minutes. Sprinkle with peppermints. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as White Chocolate Mint Pie in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2004, p11
Reviews for White Chocolate Mint Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 26, 2015
"A very tasty pie! I left off the fudge topping and used an Oreo crust. Avoid putting the crushed candy on until just ready to serve. I put mine on the night before and they all "melted" to a pink syrup. Still very good."
Reviewed Nov. 29, 2011
"Really really good!"