White Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
This is a favorite at Christmastime and also for our annual Sunday school bake sale.
96-108 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1-2/3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or almonds, toasted
- In a heavy saucepan, bring sugar, milk and butter to a boil over low
- heat, stirring constantly. Cook until mixture reaches 234°
- (soft-ball stage) on a candy thermometer.
- Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallow creme, chocolate chips and
- nuts until marshmallow and chocolate are melted. Spread in a greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cool before cutting. Yield: 8-9 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 60 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.