This is a favorite at Christmastime and also for our annual Sunday school bake sale.
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1-2/3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or almonds, toasted
- In a heavy saucepan, bring sugar, milk and butter to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly. Cook until mixture reaches 234° (soft-ball stage) on a candy thermometer.
- Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallow creme, chocolate chips and nuts until marshmallow and chocolate are melted. Spread in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cool before cutting. Yield: 8-9 dozen.
Originally published as White Chocolate Fudge in Sweet and Scrumptious Chocolate 1994, p22
Reviews for White Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review