White Chocolate-Macadamia Snowball Cookies Recipe
Just like snowflakes, these fluffy cookies will melt in your mouth and disappear before they touch the cookie tray. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 28 Hershey's Bliss white chocolate meltaways
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. In a large bowl, beat the cookie dough, flour and vanilla until combined. Stir in nuts. Shape 1 tablespoonful of dough around each chocolate.
- 2. Place 2 in. apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and extract. Place coconut in a shallow bowl. Dip cookies in glaze; coat with coconut. Let stand until set. Yield: 28 cookies.
1 cookie equals 171 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 98 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC