White Chocolate-Macadamia Snowball Cookies Recipe
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 28 Hershey's Bliss white chocolate meltaways
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature 5-10 minutes to soften. In a large bowl, beat cookie dough, flour and vanilla until blended. Stir in nuts. Shape tablespoonfuls of dough around each chocolate.
- 2. Place 2 in. apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake until edges are golden brown, 10-12 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 3. For glaze, mix confectioners' sugar, milk and extract. Place coconut in a shallow bowl. Dip cookies in glaze; coat with coconut. Let stand until set. Yield: 28 cookies.
1 cookie: 171 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 98mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for White Chocolate-Macadamia Snowball Cookies
"Great cookie! The lemon flavoring comes out in the frosting!"